Thursday, September 14, 2017

Busy Creating. Here are some updates.

Hi all,

Well, I submitting my comic book scripts and proposals to Dark Horse and IDW, not to mention a few other places. I had a few people in the "biz" check my work and I got nothing but great reviews. So I am very hopeful. It would be great if DH gets back to me this month. DH is local and I think we blend well. :)

I painted and shipped out another custom Castle Grayskull. And I am about to start another.

The buyer asked for lighter colors. I think it turned out great.

I have been doing a lot of craft store and fabric store trips with my wife. So if you live in OR and you shop in a fabric store, you have probably seen me. :)

I will be signing books at this year's AUTHORFEST in Powells this Nov. Just like last year. This will be my third time signing at this event. It is a lot of fun.

I am currently writing book three in The Water Kingdom Series. Taking my time with it. Expect a mid 2018 release. I have to cover art done already and all I can say is WOW!

This has been an odd Summer, and it ended with a lot of bad weather effecting a lot of people and families. We had some/still have some...really bad forest fired here in OR. It's sad. I really hope the FALL brings good things to everyone. We all need some relief.

Thanks all!

Write Makes Might!

Kevin James Breaux
www.kevinbreaux.com



No comments:

Post a Comment