Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Kevin James Breaux Cover Art Prints for Sale and More!

Hi all,

I just opened a gallery with some of my most recent covers for sale as prints. I also included one of my newest Masters of the Universe paintings as a print too.

framed cover art now for sale


Click here: https://society6.com/kevinjamesbreaux

You can find the cover of THE LIFEBLOOD OF ILL-FATED WOMEN and the cover of ONE SMOKING HOT FAIRY TAIL as prints, framed prints, canvas prints and more. You can also fine the art for One Smoking Hot Fairy Tail, with no cover text or treatments for sale as a print. (and as a pillow) (yes, pillow).

I have had so many requests for prints and posters. I hope this will give everyone the options they want.

Thanks all!

Write Makes Might!

Kevin James Breaux
www.kevinbreaux.com


No comments:

Post a Comment