Wednesday, October 28, 2015

One Thousand copies of SOUL BORN: Reborn downloaded on Kindle!

Hi all,

As you all know, I listed SOUL BORN: Reborn Edition for free on Amazon for 5 days in October. I did this so Kindle lovers and newbies alike, friends and fans, EVERYONE...could download it and enjoy it as a gift from me.



Well, I decided to tweet about it basically every other day, and 2-3 times on those days I did tweet. Then, I advertised it on FB once a day on one of my pages: author, book, or personal. Lastly, I did a blog post...a quickie alerting people it was listed for free.

I did not want to flood my news feeds. Or spam anything.

To my surprise, nearly 1,000 copies were downloaded. Amazing!!!

I know a few people retweeted my tweets. THANK YOU! And a few friends of mine shared my FB posts, or wrote new ones advertising Soul Born for free. Which is VERY cool.

So I know it was not all me. I know that a good portion of these downloads are due to people sharing the word and trying to help me out. Friends and Fans of the genre.

I am honored.

Thank you all! Seriously. Thank you!

Write Makes Might!

Kevin James Breaux
www.kevinbreaux.com

No comments:

Post a Comment