Thursday, December 8, 2011

Short Story Accepted for New Anthology to be released at WHC!

From Dark Moon Books - Slices of Flesh

A couple of months ago I was invited to submit a piece of flash fiction to a new anthology. I submitted two and today I found out which one was accepted. The story is called SHE. HER. YOU. And it is new to the world. It is actually the intro to a horror novel I was writing, but never finished. Funny how that works.

Here is more information: the anthology is called Slices of Flesh and will be released at World Horror Con (WHC) in late March by Dark Moon Books.



I am always happy when publishers ask me to submit things for anthologies. This is a great honor, and I am very excited to be part of a book with so many other great authors inside. I will post more information as more is released.

Thanks all,

Kevin James Breaux

No comments:

Post a Comment