Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Suspense Magazine Articles

This year I was asked to submit a few articles to Suspense Magazine.


So far I have submitted two and both were recently printed. I am very excited, and to be honest, surprised they were chosen with the competition out there. I feel both lucky and honored.

Here is a sample of my article in the July 2011 issue.


Here is a sample of my article in the August 2011 issue.

Thank you, John Raab. I look forward to writing more articles for you very soon. :)


Thanks all,

Kevin James Breaux
http://www.kevinbreaux.com/




1 comment:

  1. Hello Kevin,

    Here is a little reward for all you hard work when it comes to blogging! I have chosen you to be the recipient of the Liebster’s Blog Award! Congrats! The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers to help build their readership. Now all you have to do is go to my blog http://www.robinreneeray.blogspot.com and copy it and add it to your blog. You will also need to follow the directions you find there : )

    Have a great day my friend!

    ReplyDelete