Friday, May 6, 2011

Is there a SOUL BORN Play Mat? Yes there is!


Soul Born Play Mat!
 
 A couple of months ago I happened onto a site selling something odd with my novel's cover art. I was like, what is going on? What is this? Then I realized, my buddy Dan Dos Santos had hooked me up, and done me a great favor. CCGStuff.com asked Dan if they could use some of his art for one of their new Magic the Gathering card game mats in a series that features art from leading Magic the Gathering artists.

Dan picked the cover of SOUL BORN to represent him. What an honor!

Now card game players and art lovers can order the Play Mat here;


Later I might sign a few of them for giveaways. So keep a watch here and my soulborn.net site for news.


Thanks all,

Kevin James Breaux
@kevinbreaux

No comments:

Post a Comment