Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fantasy-Faction.com Staff Writer Kevin James Breaux

Big News! I'm now a staff writer at Fantasy-Faction.com! Cool, right? Now you can read an article from me once a month around the third week. Fantasy-Faction is a fun site, and I'm really happy to have his opportunity. Great people in the forums there, and I love the discussions. Marc has a real gem in his hands. You can follow the site on twitter here. @FantasyFaction

My first article is a look back at one of the building blocks that has made me a big fantasy fan, and fantasy author. Check out my post on Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance.


On a side note this past week saw the appearance of a 4/5 and a 5/5 review of SOUL BORN. You can read them on my Soul Born blog site http://www.soulborn.net/. Or search for my novels on goodreads.com Next fall I plan to open a full site devoted to the Soul Born Saga. I will keep everyone posted.

Otherwise I'm busy with novel submissions and I'm trying to decide which anthologies to submit to, so if you are an editor and would like a story from me, please contact me soon.

Thanks all,

Kevin James Breaux
@KevinBreaux

No comments:

Post a Comment