Monday, January 31, 2011

Fun New Interview at Number One Novels

Hi all,

Thanks for all the B-Day wishes last week! I got tons! Very cool!

So, I had fun with this new interview, and even mentioned The Beer Pope! (high-five brother) I also posted a bit of the query that found my debut novel a publisher. Check it out. Also, with this one, there is a signed copy of SOUL BORN. So don't miss the give-away! Sign up.

http://numberonenovels.blogspot.com/2011/01/kevin-james-breaux-soul-born.html


Thanks!

Kevin James Breaux
http://www.kevinbreaux.com/

3 comments:

  1. Great interview! :) It was a pleasure to read and get to know more of the gritty details of your process.

    On a side note, I agree about the band fantasy, and that query letter was great! Thanks for posting it for everyone to see. Helps those of us struggling with the art form.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy late birthday. Great interview my man. You surprised me with Warcraft, lol. I have seen a lot of good writers come from D&D. Congrats on getting an agent! I'm very happy for you!

    What else has he represented?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No agent yet, I was just talking about my process for finding a publisher for SOUL BORN. But I have big hopes to find an agent soon. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete