Friday, December 3, 2010

Zombiethon Day #2 and its Beer VS Zombies! (fixed link)

(zombie art by Kevin James Breaux)


I was asked to take part in a Zombiethon. What's a zombiethon you ask? Well, it's a whole month of zombie short stories that are less than one thousand words long.  Since I have written three zombie stories already, all of which were published, I decided to go silly with this one. BEER VS ZOMBIES went live today at Jennifer Joseph's blog;


Read it and let me know what you think.

If you want to check out some of my other zombie work, I suggest getting a copy of Dead History: A Zombie Anthology. It is out in paperback and kindle editions here;


and nook version at BN.com.

Inside you will find my 5,500+ word zombie cowboy story ONLY THE DEAD WILL STAND.


Thanks!

Kevin James Breaux
http://www.kevinbreaux.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment